- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Managing and enhancing the reputation of client digital PR strategy by managing distribution of content across online audiences and social channels. It is crucial you have experience in both traditional and digital PR, as well as an understanding of SEO.
- Protect the online reputation of multiple clients, across a range of industries by making sure the audience sees a positive impact.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Manage the delivery of digital PR strategy in line with clients’ business goals.
- Manage effective delivery of content to online audiences
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on an on-going basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Review promotional and marketing materials for the proper word usage and tone.
- Review the content in press releases and media outlets.
- Ensure that the client image is maintained frequently.
- Hire, train, and manage subordinates on the public relations team.
- Write content for speeches, hearings, and other legally sensitive engagements.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising Online Media Public Relations and Communications