- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Medical & Social insurance / Share of the profit.
About the Job
Responsibilities and duties:
- Is responsible for providing the leadership and direction necessary for the management of the company with the strategic plan set by the CEO.
- Is responsible for developing and managing new initiatives as well as enhancing, strengthening and managing existing programs.
- Is responsible for facilities operation, the functions of administration, financial, material and human resources, ensuring that resources are administered in a manner that support the mission of the company being met.
- Is responsible for implementing all measures necessary to ensure the safety of Staff.
- Serves as a resource to the CEO and to the Staff in developing and implementing strategies and policies consistent with the mission of the company.
- Is decisive, able to reach timely decisions and initiate action appropriately.
- Follows through on commitments, obligations for company and Staffing needs, according to the company’s mission, goals, and overall philosophy of the CEO.
- Deals with Staff honestly and fairly and maintains open communication with Staff.
- Plans and organizes time effectively and efficiently.
- Uses common sense and good judgment in business transactions.
- Accepts public criticism and responds appropriately.
- Follows up on all problems and issues brought to his/her attention.
- Experience: Experienced in the same career (10-years min).
- Gender: Male – Female.
- Age: 30 – 40.
- Languages: Fluent English.
About this Company
Capital One holding for investment is Egyptian joint stock leading company in export and import. It has joint relationships with many companies in Africa, whereas Capital One's most commercial transactions are centered on Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Capital One holding for investment
Capital one was established in...