- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Develop and coordinate the optimum plan that contributes with the company goals and tactics starting from receiving sales forecast and confirmed sales requirements till products are ready to ship to customers.
- Prepare, manage and finalize overall master production schedule (MPS) by coordination with multiple stakeholders (Sales, Product Owners, Production, Mould Supply… etc.)
- Consider the rules agreed upon for priorities in developing MPS as published by Systems.
- Communicate Loading date to products owners and sales, and get back to product owners for any issue as arise.
- Maintain stock level and safety stock as determined with product owners.
- Develop future tactics and recommendation to increase the profitability and decrease the losses and reporting different scenarios for products manufacturing/sequencing for decision making
- Analyze sales and production data and deliver variance report of planned vs. actual sales and production and highlight the areas of concern which required action of stakeholders.
- Optimize equipment utilization including minimum run, furnace pull and line/machines utilization.
- Allocating and de-allocating inventory to customers
- Prepare and update monthly and quarterly look-ahead schedule that reflect the priority activities.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The name Kandil carries a strong history on its own, as a company, opening its doors to the market in 1865, a century where such an industry was still new, manufacturing manual and primitive agricultural machinery which later on were changed to semi-automatic ones, then on to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Kandil Industries