- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions on sales
About the Job
We’re looking for a results-driven sales Engineer of textile and advertising digital printing machines, media and inks to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell textile and advertising digital printing products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
0 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Publishing and Printing Textile and Clothing
About this Company
El-Masria For Trade and Technical Services Company was established in Alexandria in the year 1994
See all Careers and Jobs at El Masria TTS
We took the responsibility of introducing the Egyptian knitting market to the famous Japanese knitting
machines ,Shima Seiki, which are flat computer-based...