- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervises directly the heads of departments and supervisors of maintenance and followers of all facilities, buildings and facilities of the city in coordination and full cooperation with the directors of departments.
- Develops administrative and technical systems and follow-up maintenance work plans with all infrastructure facilities and residential and administrative facilities in order to ascertain the good performance according to the target, and study the deviations resulting and develop the appropriate solutions to avoid them after presentation to the Director General of the Department and approval.
- Supervises the preparation of the estimated budgets of the maintenance departments and presents them to the Director General of the Department to be presented to the district managers and the head of the city apparatus.
- Prepares periodic reports on maintenance and make observations thereon and present them to the Director General of the Department to present them to the Vice President at the specified time. These reports shall include the results of maintenance operations for all maintenance departments compared to the plan actually in light of approved operating budgets.
- The field visits on the sites of the facilities and installations of the sector to ensure the regularity of work and good implementation to meet any defect and speed of repair of any failures and resolve any problem within the powers conferred upon him by the Director General of the Department and raise the order to sovereignty if the procedures require that and include these networks and networks in addition To plumbing and paint carpentry, water tanks, restoration of buildings, roads, corridors, column and floor paints, public places and administration offices.
- Responsible for all maintenance works for the city's facilities and facilities, including, but not limited to (maintenance and operation of all water, sewerage, electricity, telephone and irrigation networks - maintenance and operation of water and sewage plants
- All administrative and technical powers vested in him shall be conferred upon him by the Director General of the Department.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.