- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Security Consultants in Ingram Micro Egypt Security Services practice should be advisors and pragmatic management consultants that can speak to the security landscape with senior and C-Level members of a client management or executive teams. The Senior Managing Consultants should have depth of knowledge and experience in one of the core security domains (Security Strategy Risk and Compliance; IAM; SOC Operations; Application and Data; Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security) but should be able to speak to the breadth of the Information Security/ Cyber Security or/ and Technology Risk landscape as well.
The Security Consultants will provide subject matter expertise in the form of workshops, and consulting engagements, which assess a client’s security capabilities, which could be in the policy, process, technology or organizational areas, identify gaps and recommend cost effective best practices to reduce client risk and increase their handle on security risk.
- The ability to lead large groups and be a primary facilitator
- Strong written skills
- Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations
- Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations
- Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- Ability to work in a matrix management model
Security Domain Skills
- Depth of knowledge in one or more of the core security domains: SIEM (Security Information Event and Management) (IBM BigFix) , (IBM AppScan Enterprise) & (IBM Guarduim)
- An understand of contemporary and legacy security technologies used within a particular domain (e.g. Firewalls, IDS, Firewalls, SIEM)
- Understanding of compliance issues (ISO 27001, PCI-DSS) and Regulatory requirements.
The successful Security Consultant will be internal advisor to other IBM consultants and client teams. The Security Consultant will assist in pre-sales, sales, closure, and then organizing the delivery of security consulting services with local teams
- Experience working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
- Experience working with Security practitioners
- Experience in SIEM , IBM BigFix & AppScan Enterprise is a MUST
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 5 years experience in architectural level design in a particular security domain SIEM , IBM BigFix & AppScan Enterprise is a MUST
- At least 5 years experience in working in projects related to the core domain SIEM , IBM BigFix & AppScan Enterprise is a MUST
Preferred Tech And Prof Experience
- At least 5 years experience in professional services focused on systems integration
- At least 5 years experience in working within a particular security domain SIEM , IBM BigFix & AppScan Enterprise is a MUST
About this Company
Aptec, an Ingram Micro company, is a leading technology distributor with a wide network of resellers across the Middle East. Aptec is the authorized distributor for most of the leading IT hardware, software and communications manufacturers in the world. Under the brand name of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec