- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
iflix is rapidly expanding our amazing team and we’re looking for an out of this world Regional Content Programming Manager to contribute to the building of what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet Earth.
The Regional Content Programming Manager is the front-line of the Netflix content experience, responsible for the editorial of the iflix home page and how our users interact with our content. Content Programmers work closely with local country marketing/content teams but also coordinate with the regional/HQ teams where applicable - to strategically deploy the entire iflix content library to deliver the best experience for users.
WE LIKE TO LOOK BEYOND JOB DESCRIPTIONS BUT THESE ARE THE KIND OF THINGS THAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE INVOLVED WITH...
- Curation of the iflix home page, overseeing the daily updating/refreshing how our content is laid out and presented – by iflix HQ's curation strategy and best practices.
- Develop a deep understanding of content markets across the region.
- Maintain content playlists, both the themed collections and celebrity lists, in collaboration with PR/content marketing teams.
- Generating creative and innovative ideas for curation, relying on data to drive the curation approach - subject to HQ's approval.
- Provide editorial feedback on images, prioritization of trailers, and content tagging process.
- Assist the Regional content head in conveying new content to the regional and local offices, in effect acting as the local experts on the iflix library.
- Communicate the curation team's progress and highlights to the company on a regular basis.
GREAT IF YOU CAN FIT THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW, BUT IF YOU ARE FUN, PASSIONATE AND EXCITING WE CAN OVERLOOK SOME OF THEM...
- Experience in an editorial role.
- Vast experience in a research and data analysis/interpretation role.
- An insatiable appetite for learning and the need to move at light – nay, ludicrous speed.
- Experience of content curation and content programming.
- Have a deep passion for content and knowledge of TV/movies, both international and local/regional.
- Ability to evaluate content on a creative basis.
- Strong management skills and experience.
- Demonstrated mastery of verbal and written communication skills.
- Intuitively understand their local market, its tastes and audience, and - working closely with the local Content Managers - adapt and execute the local curation strategy to best cater for the market.
- Keen editorial eye and extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and process detailed information while keeping perspective on the bigger picture.
You can recognize an iflix person a mile away. We’re a little different: we color outside of the lines, we march to the beat of our own drum, we move freely and a little faster than the crowd.
If this sounds like you, drop everything and apply NOW!
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
See all Careers and Jobs at iflix
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and...