- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To use the latest computer technology and other appropriate mediums to produce creative and innovative graphic design/artwork for use in the presentation of departmental publications, promotional materials, and exhibitions.
- To continually develop skills in the latest desk top publishing, printing, and graphic design techniques, and apply these as necessary in order to maintain and enhance the increasing expectation and requirements of customers and fully use the potential of computer design packages and the skill of other team members.
- To develop and use computer manipulation techniques on a wide range of base materials, including photographs, to provide color correction, image enhancement, and image creation. - To establish and maintain a professional rapport with all customers, outside printers, and other firms, over the production of material within the agreed deadlines and specification for each individual job.
- To ensure all work is produced in accordance with approved corporate Departmental.
- To evaluate the need for software/hardware upgrading.
- To undertake routine software maintenance and advice other members of the team accordingly.
- To produce detailed specifications for printing and related works in order to allow quotes to be sought.
- To provide graphic design advice, expertise and where necessary tuition for staff in other sections of the Department on the use and suitability of computer design techniques, software applications, and comparable Hardware.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Broadcasting and Film Media Production Online Media
About this Company
Media Gate Studios For Art Production and Creative Media Solutions, Media Gate Studios premium TV Content of superior quality including revenue share programs, game shows, talk shows, commercials and drama.
See all Careers and Jobs at Media Gate
Media Gate owns a large studios on the 6th of October City.