- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Preventive & corrective maintenance.
- Analysis for breakdowns and computing efficiency.
- Action plans for annual maintenance for production lines.
- Weekly and daily inspection regarding PM plan.
- Follow Maintenance daily reports.
- Data entry to GPO maintenance software.
- Installing new equipment’s and machines.
- Following up spare parts and its consumption rate as well as doing annual plan for spare parts at warehouse.
- Troubleshooting automation & electrical faults with analytical skills.
- Troubleshooting Siemens hardware and software using SIMATIC manager, WinCC, WinCC Flexible.
- Troubleshooting SCADA system using Wonderware Intouch.
- Troubleshooting control and power circuits using electrical drawings and P&IDs.
- Plc programming for new machines and equipment’s
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Founded in France in 1968 by two engineers, Paul Radat and Pierre Lamoure, our Group has a strong manufacturing culture as well as a mindset that focuses our strategy on people.
See all Careers and Jobs at Groupe- Atlantic
With an eye toward the future and backed by our experience, we have been able to...