- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Web designer duties can vary depending upon the type of organisation worked for and the technical level of the website, but can include:
- Drawing up detailed website specifications;
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours;
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
- Registering web domain names and organizing the hosting of the website;
- Presenting initial design ideas to clients;
- Working with different content management systems;
- Search engine optimisation;
- Designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client;
- Proofreading content and making changes where necessary;
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages;
- Working with other web specialists including web developers.
- Liaising with outside agencies;
- Testing the website to ensure it is working;
- Handing the completed website over to the client;
- Researching current design trends;
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
Employers prefer a combination of technical skills from each of the categories below, however, this will vary depending upon the employer, the level of the job and the technical level of web design:
- Programming: .net; XML/XSLT; ASP.
- Design and graphics: InDesign; Illustrator; Photoshop; Fireworks; Flash.
About this Company
شركة حلول برمجيه بالسعودية
See all Careers and Jobs at Smartpan
مقرها : مصر مدينة القاهرة حي مدينة نصر شارع عباس العقاد