- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Responsibilities and duties:
- Build efficient and reusable PHP modules.
- Write clean, well designed, and maintainable code from scratch.
- Implement unit tests.
- Review, enhance, and maintain existing application
- You will be involved in complete system development life cycle.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
The candidate MUST have:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or any other related field.
- 2-4 Years of relevant experience in the field of full stack web development.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts (OOP).
- Sold understanding of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, and JQuery.
- Solid understanding of database design and querying concepts.
- Solid understanding of Front-end and Back-end communication (Ajax).
- Worked with an MVC PHP framework (Code Igniter / Laravel etc.).
- Excellent command in English (written & verbal)
- Strong multi-tasking skills and analysis skills.
- Understanding target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts and functional components.
Having the following skills will be a plus:
- Familiar with working in an environment where products have to be delivered to specific time-scales.
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns.
- Familiar understanding of Software Architecture.
- Familiar understanding of Hosting and Deployment.
- Familiar understanding of Automation testing.
- Familiarity with version control concepts.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Worked with Angular 2+.
- Worked with Oracle DB, PL/SQL or Oracle EBS.
About this Company
AMRIYA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES
See all Careers and Jobs at Amriya Pharmaceutical Industries
Operating under the umbrella of PHARCO Corporation, Amriya Pharmaceutical Industries is a private Egyptian shareholding pharmaceutical company based in Alexandria, Egypt. Founded in 1984, Amriya was established with the aim of...