- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a qualified Content Creator to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Creator, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile picture, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer on-line reviews. Monitor on-line ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Create and manage landing pages
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns
- Continuous review and active management of website and other on-line assets
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the company's website
- Researching new on-line media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
- Answering comments and inbox message
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising Media Production
About this Company
The Portal is a boutique creative agency in New York, Cairo, Dubai, Munich. with a core focus on creative, content, technology & e-commerce.
See all Careers and Jobs at The Portal
We help brands create amazing assets and provide the distribution platforms to tell their story and engage with their customers....