- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 5,500 EGP per month, Commission & Medical Insurance
About the Job
The Sales Adviser will complete the following missions:
- Achieving periodical sales targets set by the division manager for the “Adviser” by closing actual deals, and accordingly signing contracts between clients and out company.
- Communicating with clients through database (by telephone, and email when necessary), and enlightening them on the company's projects.
- Answering all inquiries and requests by existing and potential clients, in liaison with the division’s management, and provide assistance when required/necessary.
- Informing clients of terms of payment (When delegated), refund, and any other information deemed necessary for closing the deal.
- Meeting with clients inside our premises, and liaising with respective Sales TL/ Supervisor in order to arrange Site Visits.
- Maintaining records (Filing Systems) and issuing reports and information sheets upon division manager’s request, or higher management’s request.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings and attending other meetings, such as seminars.
- Attending real estate various functions and representing our company and their brand properly, and building up a clients’ database.
- Remaining knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices for development purposes.