- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Bonus , Bi-yearly evaluation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
- Assesses compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Audit workflow to ensure that all accounting transactions are appropriately authorized.
- Review expenditures, payable reports.
- Review receivable reports.
- Review bank reconciliation and cash flow reports.
- Verifies the procurement cycle and the purchasing procedures.
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Verifies journal and ledger entries of cash and check payments, purchases, expenses, and trial balances by examining and authenticating inventory items.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.
- Review all taxes transactions.
- Review general ledger reconciliations.
- Review monthly and year end closing process.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Contributes to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements including temporary tasks; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- Protects organization's reputation by keeping information confidential.
5 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
El Sallab Company was established in 1912. The vision was to create a company that would keep alive the values like respect among all people, excellent customer service and to lay the groundwork for trade based on trust with customers and suppliers.The company is now...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ahmed El-Sallab