- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work with client and Account Manager to contribute on social media strategies, that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content plans optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Knowing what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly, as well as understanding the different nuances of each platform.
- Set guidelines for supporting team members including community managers/customer service on how to interact with target audience
- Conceptualize engaging and professional visuals / videos / content with creative team (designers / copywriters), that reflect client and their brand personality and objectives.
- Customize social media pages/platforms, and develop supporting offline collateral, by creating original content.
- Optimize SEO by aligning it with the overall social media plan.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Monitor the social media platforms
- Track social media influencers
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across client’s image
- Attend events when required and live coverages
- Continuously brainstorm for new campaigns and ideas with team members
- Work towards bringing more leads and upselling.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising