- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Freelance / Project
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Co-ordinating and supervising the kitchen installer/technicians with their tasks and schedule.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment's are properly installed.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect his colleagues from all the health and safety aspects as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Project Supervisor /Coordinator serves existing accounts by analyzing work order; planning daily schedule, investigation complaints, conducting tests, resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts, completing installation, performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints, identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques, recommending system improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties as directed by Project Manager.
More than 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Hospitality/Hotels