- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus - Profit Share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Constant Knowledge of company programming procedures, languages, supported applications and systems.
- Compile with all of the company's policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Support day-to-day running of applications. Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements, and to develop appropriate systems and/or applications solutions. Creates prototypes for client engagements.
- Research, design, develop, test, implement, modify and maintain software systems to meet the company needs.
- Testing sample data sets to check that output from the program works as intended. Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions. Evaluating the program's effectiveness. Conducting user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately.
- Providing training to users of a new developed systems system.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Write and maintain programming documentation, user manuals, test plans, functional and technical specifications. Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Accurately prepare written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
- Knowledge of computer/computational science, data analysis, and programming technologies, concepts, and techniques. Understands client server and internet systems architectures. Demonstrates familiarity with object and component methodology and technology.
- Understand advanced relational database concepts. Assists in physical and logical database design. Writes effective stored procedures.
- 'Bolting together' existing software products (getting incompatible platforms to work together and creating code to link them).
- Anticipate client needs before they arise and presents solutions to project management that encompass issues at hand. Understands expectations that were set with client and recognizes when issues/events may affect delivery.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Ability to learn and support purchased applications and systems.
- Accurately complete and submits time sheet and status reports in a timely manner. Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Outsourcing/Offshoring Telecommunications
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in...