- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain fixed asset records and related depreciation accounts.
- Assure that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with Egyptian Accounting Standards (EAS), company accounting policies, chart of accounts, and any other relevant accounting principles and practices.
- Monitor all legal changes and requirements and take all needed actions and procedures to ensure legal compliance.
- Issue financial reports on time and develop all needed procedures to ensure the accuracy and on time dissemination of information.
- Coordinate with external entities including financial auditors, tax advisor, and tax authorities.
- Maintain proper internal controls and procedures to ensure accuracy of records, and the processing of receivables, payables and other accounting transactions.
- Managing company payables for all external vendor.
- Managing company receivables from all customers.
- Follow-up with customers to collect due checks to ensure cash balance.
- Control all cash according to procedures and in compliance with policy to support business needs and mitigate cash risk.
- Project and control the tax obligations to minimize tax risk and develop the required procedures to ensure compliance to Egyptian tax codes.
- Manage relations with banks to ensure getting the best financial services and facilitation.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Other - Not Classified