- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Identifies and evaluates the organization’s risk areas and provides key input to the development of the annual audit plan.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Represents internal auditing on organizational project teams, at management meetings, and with external organizations.
- Conducts data extraction, analysis, and security reviews utilizing software tools.
- Supports audits and consulting engagements related to programming, mainframe batch and online processes, client-server architecture, Internet and intranet functionality, database extraction, technology strategy, and data communication and network security.
- Acts as liaison with IT business partners to ensure full understanding of data flow, data integrity, and system security.
- Assesses information technology control elements to mitigate IT risks regarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of business information.
- Works independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment
- Responsible for identifying technology risks and independently evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of information technology infrastructure and application controls, including security and internal controls.
- Plans and executes audits of client/server technology platforms (Novell, NT, Unix, Sysbase, mainframe) and evaluates IT internal controls and works collaboratively with management to identify actions needed.
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
Required skills, expertise & Knowledge:
- Skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
- Knowledge of contemporary risk management and control techniques and working knowledge of contemporary control frameworks.
- Familiarity with the common indicators of fraud.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Considerable knowledge of the Standards and Code of Ethics.
- Considerable knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Management, Skills Planning & Organizing ,Visioning &Aligning Results orientation
- Problem Solving: Thinking within clearly defined policies, principles and specific objectives
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- A graduate degree in business administration, public administration, or a related field.
- Experience in industry auditing, operations, or accounting, and in supervising and conducting audits in information systems and other areas pertinent to the industry.
- Very good command of English & Arabic
About this Company
Headquartered in Cairo, Egypt, yet unrepressed to cover operations in all continents, Raya Holding is an auspicious investment conglomerate managing a diversified investment portfolio. As the parent company for ten up-and-coming lines of business, Raya Holding operates in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center