Required skills, expertise & Knowledge:
- Skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
- Knowledge of contemporary risk management and control techniques and working knowledge of contemporary control frameworks.
- Familiarity with the common indicators of fraud.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Considerable knowledge of the Standards and Code of Ethics.
- Considerable knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Management, Skills Planning & Organizing ,Visioning &Aligning Results orientation
- Problem Solving: Thinking within clearly defined policies, principles and specific objectives
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- A graduate degree in business administration, public administration, or a related field.
- Experience in industry auditing, operations, or accounting, and in supervising and conducting audits in information systems and other areas pertinent to the industry.
- Very good command of English & Arabic
About this Company
Headquartered in Cairo, Egypt, yet unrepressed to cover operations in all continents, Raya Holding is an auspicious investment conglomerate managing a diversified investment portfolio. As the parent company for ten up-and-coming lines of business, Raya Holding operates in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center