- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Identifies and evaluates the organization’s risk areas and provides key input to the development of the annual audit plan.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Represents internal auditing on organizational project teams, at management meetings, and with external organizations.
- Conducts data extraction, analysis, and security reviews utilizing software tools.
- Supports audits and consulting engagements related to programming, mainframe batch and online processes, client-server architecture, Internet and intranet functionality, database extraction, technology strategy, and data communication and network security.
- Acts as liaison with IT business partners to ensure full understanding of data flow, data integrity, and system security.
- Assesses information technology control elements to mitigate IT risks regarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of business information.
- Works independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment
- Responsible for identifying technology risks and independently evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of information technology infrastructure and application controls, including security and internal controls.
- Plans and executes audits of client/server technology platforms (Novell, NT, Unix, Sysbase, mainframe) and evaluates IT internal controls and works collaboratively with management to identify actions needed.
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
Required skills, expertise & Knowledge:
- Skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
- Knowledge of contemporary risk management and control techniques and working knowledge of contemporary control frameworks.
- Familiarity with the common indicators of fraud.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Considerable knowledge of the Standards and Code of Ethics.
- Considerable knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Management, Skills Planning & Organizing ,Visioning &Aligning Results orientation
- Problem Solving: Thinking within clearly defined policies, principles and specific objectives
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- A graduate degree in business administration, public administration, or a related field.
- Experience in industry auditing, operations, or accounting, and in supervising and conducting audits in information systems and other areas pertinent to the industry.
- Very good command of English & Arabic
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center