- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A Finance Manager distributes the financial resources of the school, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payable, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the school.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations of the school, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Revise and supervise financial statements (state of financial positions & statement of comprehensive income, and statement of cash flow for monthly reporting
- Lead and manage the finance and accounting department and provide them with assistance if needed.
- Supervise, revise and take the full responsibility on each financial statement or documents at the school.
More than 20 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Modern American School of Egypt 2000
is to build up Egypt's future leader through providing the state of the art educational, cultural and technological tools that will meet the challenges of the 21st century.
Prepare the youth for today's reality and tomorrow's challenges today's learners are tomorrow's leaders.