- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide input and implement and execute comprehensive segment specific marketing/development plan. Based on understanding of professional and consumer trends to drive sustained growth of the brand and organization.
- Develop go-to-market strategy for designated segment responsibilities.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Annual sales planning process for respective product / segment responsibilities.
- Actively plan and modify as needed
- Develop pricing strategy for the full range and the proper price increase whenever needed.
- Managing the entire range life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Market intelligence - Work to analyse customer needs, current market conditions and competitor information and recommend appropriate strategies/ initiatives.
- Integrate customer knowledge and market data into the Upstream Marketing and Business Development when appropriate.
- Budget Planning &monitoring to ensure budget resources are used appropriately &accordingly to the promo-plan.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Report on return on investment and key performance
- Create marketing presentations.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products whenever needed.
- Liaise with media and advertising Upon Implementing PR & DTC Strategies in co-ordination and alignment with trade marketing section.
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at MultiTrade
Multi Trade is a holding company founded in 2010 in Cairo , Egypt. Multi Trade is a leading developer , manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of cosmeceutical and pharmaceutical products. Multi Trade story is simply innovation,...