- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop coding design and write codes on the software programs and applications based on the baseline design document prepared by the Software Designer and submitted by the Team Leader.
- Review and recommend changes using the baseline design documents.
- Implement the design components and submit to the Team Leader to assemble the product components according to the product integration plan.
- Execute test cases, resolve all reported defects, and communicate them to the testers to verify their closure.
- Develop installation media and hand it over to the Team Leader for review.
- Coach and support other Software Developers.
- Perform any other related job duties as requested by the direct supervisor.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Security and Surveillance
About this Company
For over 25 years, GET has established a global reputation as a leading Passport & ID solutions provider, independent software vendor and systems integrator. Using state-of-the-art security systems, innovative hardware, and software applications, GET provides institutions,...
See all Careers and Jobs at GET Group- Egypt