- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
Negotiable, May earn more with private tutoring on top of general classes
About the Job
We are looking for an Egyptian freelance ESL teacher to join our team.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver English language instructional activities that facilitate and enhance the learning of the students;
- Develop individual lesson plans based on the current curriculum of the centre, which establish and communicate clear objectives and procedures for all learning activities;
- Prepare the classroom and learning materials for learning activities prior to the start of the lesson and instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment;
- Observe, evaluate, and maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development and provide appropriate feedback on their work;
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students and colleagues regarding student progress and student needs;
- Keep up to date with developments in subject area, teaching resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities accordingly.