- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually.
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use.
- Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising campaign, or a theater, television, or film set.
- Supervise design staff.
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members.
- Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style.
- Coordinate activities with other artistic and creative departments.
- Develop detailed budgets and timelines.
- Present designs to clients for approval.
- Work with the art department to create original graphic content for the company’s website, social media pages and other marketing materials.
- Communicate with senior management to develop an aesthetic and brand that reflects the company’s core values and ideals.
- Delegate projects to our in-house team of designers.
- Review graphic materials to assess their validity and appropriateness for our brand.
- Develop artistic concepts with art team.
- Working from a brief with a copywriter or other members of a creative team, generating ideas to present to the client.
- Working on designs in order to produce an effective advertising campaign.
- Commissioning specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects.
- Managing projects, on and off location.
- Working within a budget.
- Editing the final results for presentation to the client.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary to complete time-sensitive projects.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Graphic Design Marketing and Advertising