- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitoring/assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Critical Thinking-- Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Social Perceptiveness-- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Judgment and Decision Making-- Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Persuasion-- Persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
- Speech Clarity -- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
- Speech Recognition-- Ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Written Comprehension-- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Written Expression-- Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Originality-- Ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Education Higher Education
About this Company
When education becomes a passion, and excellence becomes a pursuit, the grandeur of Egypt will shine once again.
See all Careers and Jobs at ALS