- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Understand business requirements and responsible for and conducting user research and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Make strategic UI design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the designs.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, and mockups optimized for web and mobile devices interfaces.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in an Agile environment.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
About this Company
We have a deep desire to see the efficiency level of real estate business business in the Arab world to reach the level of efficiency and professionalism of our foreign neighbours. By equipping companies with the necessary tools, Nozol hopes to work with companies to help them...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nozol