- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Analyze the business of each department periodically to determine if they need to add any new function or design any report to facilitate the work. Or even applying new module in the ERP.
Doing the consulting tasks in Orient as follows:
- Designing any new reports or modifying existing reports. In case they are designed by using the crystal reports or report generator.
- Doing any required upgrade after getting a license and the source of the upgrade.
- Doing the reinstallation (In case The company wants this because buying a new server or for any other purpose i.e. there is a virus on the server).
- Training for any new user or retraining for the current users.
- Getting Company account on Epicor web site. So, he can follow up the new releases of (I Scala) and study their features to determine if Company needs to upgrade or not.
Cooperating with the local consultant in the following points:
- In case of applying any new function, he has to cooperate with the local consultant. By offering the needed information or studies.
- In case of facing any new issue, he has to analyze the issue and prepare the needed information to the local consultant to save the time consequentially save the cost of the troubleshooting.
- Following up with the local consultant in case sending any bug to the (I Scala) hotline support.
- Design, develop and coordinate IT policies and procedures.
- Keep minimizing the downtime of all IT services.
- Develop new cycle as business needs.
- Supervision of installing and configuring LAN/WAN Infrastructure on HQ and Others Sites.
- Regularly monitoring and enhancing company security.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure and develop Backup process execution.
- Introducing new technology that facilitates company overall operation and reduces total Department Cost.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting participating, training and coaching.
- Evaluate IT Staff performance and enhance their performance via sent tickets and their response
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Computer and Network Security Manufacturing