- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist all company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social media platforms).
- Building significant number of followers on Social Media Platforms by following and engaging with potential clients.
- Optimizing tags, on our feeds, sharing sites like YouTube and search engines.
- Posting updates to all social media platforms.
- Build Facebook ‘likes’ by approaching potential clients and candidates through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
- Manage and monitor social media activities, track online conversations.
- Always up-to-date on the latest news on social media.
- Develop strategies and leveraging social media followers.
- Create & monitor benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Broadcasting and Film Media Production Online Media
About this Company
Media Gate Studios For Art Production and Creative Media Solutions, Media Gate Studios premium TV Content of superior quality including revenue share programs, game shows, talk shows, commercials and drama.
See all Careers and Jobs at Media Gate
Media Gate owns a large studios on the 6th of October City.