- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Follow up of outstanding A/R all payers and/or including self pay and/or including resolution of denials.
- This position is responsible for handling all correspondence related to an insurance or patient account, contacting insurance carriers, patients and other facilities as needed to get maximum payment on accounts and identify issues or changes to achieve client profitability.
- Responsible for working EDI transactions and ERA files, including reconciling carrier submissions, edits and rejection reports.
- Research and resolve accounts appearing on Delinquent Insurance Report, Collection Ledger and Government Payor report as directed by management making appropriate decisions on accounts to be worked to maximize reimbursement.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance
About this Company
Allegiance is an innovative, privately held company. Firmly established and offering sophisticated concepts, Allegiance is blazing new trails in medical billing and practice management software.
See all Careers and Jobs at AllegianceMD