- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Sells products by implementing sales plans; supervising sales staff.
Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications
- Establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Established in late 2015, OTO Courses is an Egyptian online digital learning platform that provides a wide range of specialized and general “One to One” courses.
See all Careers and Jobs at OTO Courses
- More than 32,000 hours taught online - More than 4,000 Students
- More than 50 instructors