- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for Logistics & Procurement Specialist for our business in different specialties and will be responsible for:
- Prepare purchase orders and review for accuracy.
- Monitor all types purchase requisitions (PR) to determine the correctness of stocks information
- Check AMICO Group stocks and maximizes the usage of the same after taking approvals from the stock owner
- Approve suppliers pro-forma invoice and monitor it to determine the correctness of information, calculation etc.
- Any discrepancy in buying price should be reported to the relevant authority for approval and should forward the same to the master data team for price update
- Follow up for the needed items from the issuance of purchase requisition till issuing of the goods receipt (GR) including purchase orders, shipping details, etc.
- Follow up with suppliers for the backorder quantity to fulfill the pending requirements.
- SAP system data entry of purchase orders (update PO) and confirmed delivery dates.
- Detect research and resolve purchasing issues and problems with incorrect orders, invoices, and shipments.
- Work cooperatively with customer services and warehouse managers to determine availability, pricing, shipping and receiving.
- Any queries related to order status by customer service/sales or any related parties should be responded within the same working day.
Successful applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree – Field of study: Commerce, Business administration, Logistics or Pharmaceutical.
- From 1–3 years’ experience in Logistics and procurement role
- Excellent in English
- The permanent full-time position
- Excellent remuneration package
- Attractive salary
- Annual incentives
- Premium Medical insurance and career development
- Relocation opportunities
About this Company
At Amico, we have intimate knowledge of the local markets, emerging local trends, economic changes and cultural differences throughout the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at AMICO Group
We support our customers by helping their businesses with marketing-oriented services. We develop customized...