- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for Logistics & Procurement Specialist for our business in different specialties and will be responsible for:
- Prepare purchase orders and review for accuracy.
- Monitor all types purchase requisitions (PR) to determine the correctness of stocks information
- Check AMICO Group stocks and maximizes the usage of the same after taking approvals from the stock owner
- Approve suppliers pro-forma invoice and monitor it to determine correctness of information, calculation etc.
- Any discrepancy in buying price should be reported to the relevant authority for approval and should forward the same to the master data team for price update.
- Follow up for the needed items from the issuance of purchase requisition till issuing of the goods receipt (GR) including purchase orders, shipping details, etc.
- Follow up with suppliers for the back order quantity to fulfill the pending requirements.
- SAP system data entry of purchase orders (update PO) and confirmed delivery dates.
- Detect research and resolve purchasing issues and problems with incorrect orders, invoices and shipments.
- Work cooperatively with customer services and warehouse managers to determine availability, pricing, shipping and receiving.
- Handling, issuing &fill in the data in the excel sheet format required by the “ministry of health” for further presenting by the “Regulatory affairs specialist” to the MOH along with all the needed registration documents.
- Any queries related to order status by customer service/sales or any related parties should be responded within the same working day.
- Coordinate with shipping and clearing team for facilitating smooth shipping and clearance
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
Successful applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree – Field of study: Commerce, Business administration, Logistics or Pharmaceutical.
- From 1–3 years’ experience in Logistics and procurement role
- Excellent in English
- The permanent full-time position
- Excellent remuneration package
- Attractive salary
- Annual incentives
- Premium Medical insurance and career development
- Relocation opportunities
About this Company
At Amico, we have intimate knowledge of the local markets, emerging local trends, economic changes and cultural differences throughout the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at AMICO Group
We support our customers by helping their businesses with marketing-oriented services. We develop customized...