- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Required: Engineer responsible for maintenance of equipment and machines and must be have experience in the field of hotels ( food & beverage ).
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of property HVAC equipment including air conditioning, refrigeration, low temp equipment, and other.
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance for walk in, reach in, free standing refrigerators, ice machines, free standing A/C units, guest rooms A/C units and roof top cooling units and central plan chillers and pumps.
- Keeps inventory of supplies and parts for A/C and refrigeration equipment.
- Maintain an accurate preventive maintenance program to ensure the equipment is maintained on a regular schedule basis.
- Schedule air handler on/off times for schedule functions on the Arlington Energy management system.
About this Company
FOR Trade and Project Management
See all Careers and Jobs at THM