- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Interpret our clients' needs and to design solutions with high visual impact, working on websites, magazines, advertisements, exhibitions, corporate identity etc.
- Decide with the marketing manager the designs to determine the scope of a project.
- Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics and visual images for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
3 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
Minimum 2-7 years of graphic designing experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong presentation skills
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Photoshop etc)
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines