- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, configure and system test a ready-made software.
- Perform data analysis.
- Troubleshoot implementation.
- Communicate with clients and team leaders in a professional manner.
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting of project activities.
- Develop project documentation.
- Manage day-to-day implementation activities.
- Provide mentoring and support to department colleagues as necessary.
- Provide pre-sales support as necessary.
- Customer Support and Customer Training.
- Some travels may be required.
Measures of Performance:
- Quality of work.
- Client satisfaction.
- Meeting time-lines and commitments.
- Amount of rework.
- Knowledge of products and procedures.
- Productivity and efficiency.
- Development of coworkers.
- Degree in Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
- Commerce Graduated – English Section
- Ain Shams University
- Cairo University
- Helwan University
- Ability to interact with clients both verbally and written; well organized and detail oriented; ability to multi-task; ability to manage stressful situations.
- Variety of technologies including database principles, MS Excel skills, SQL, hardware/software, operating systems, and networking
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify problems, follow directions, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
About this Company
HITS (Human IT Solutions) is an ISV specialized in developing Human Resources and People Management Systems.
See all Careers and Jobs at HITS Technologies
HITS is one of the largest and prominent Human Resources and People Management Software Houses in different areas.
HITS has a wealthy history...