- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
AlAlson Azhari Language School is seeking for a qualified and experienced principal for the primary/elementary grade levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising the selection, planning, preparation, implementation, assessment, grading, and evaluation of the curriculum of each subject
- Administrating and coordinating interdisciplinary themes, units, lessons and activities; co-curricular events and trips; end of term assemblies; and summer school Teachers:
- Assessing the school’s teacher needs, and accordingly recruiting, selecting, and inducting prospective teachers.
- Ensuring the enactment of systems for instructional coaching and teacher development such as teacher observations, modeling, peer observations, professional development sessions, school based training, and external training, etc.
- Supervising and evaluating the performance of teachers, head teachers, and subject supervisors
- Promoting a culture and climate of responsibility, commitment, respect, collaboration, shared decision making, mutual motivation, preparation, continuous improvement, and high expectations for all students and all subjects
- Attending to, addressing, and resolving teachers’ comments, inquiries, and concerns.
- Ensuring the success and holistic development of all students
- Supporting and meeting the special academic and non-academic needs of all students
- Enacting policies and procedures that ensure the school has a safe, healthy, respectful, and positive learning environment for all students
- Attending to, addressing, and resolving students’ comments, inquiries, and concerns.
- Enforcing the uniform policy
Parents and the School Community:
- Communicating school policies, procedures, expectations, announcements, and updates to parents through channels such as but not limited to: school orientation, open days, parent teacher conferences, student planners/follow-up notebook, School, etc.
- Attending to, addressing, and resolving parents’ comments, inquiries, and concerns.
- Collaborating with the school director to set school policies and procedures for students, staff, and parents, and following up with the implementation of such plans
- Planning and preparing student and staff schedules
- Establishing schedules and procedures for the supervision of students in non-classroom areas (including before and after school). (duties)
- Ensuring that school procedures are safe and that the school’s prepared for emergencies
- Establishing procedures that create and maintain attractive, organized, functional, healthy, clean, and safe facilities, with proper attention to the visual, acoustic and temperature.
- Keeping records of teacher and student attendance and performance; curricular materials; and administrative policies and procedures
- Collaborating with the school staff to address needed books, resources, materials, supplies, etc.
- Planning and conducting faculty meetings as necessary.
- Establishing and maintaining an effective inventory system for all school supplies, materials and equipment.
- Completing in a timely fashion all records and reports as requested by the school administration.
- Affecting or recommending changes that will lead to improved administration, supervision, teacher performance, and student development.
- Performing all other acts reasonable and necessary to accomplish his/her primary function as requested by the school administration
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
In AlAlson Azhari Language School we aim to develop students intellectually, morally, socially, and physically not only so that they become empowered with the skills needed for thriving in the 21st century, but also so that they can be positive and active agents in society. To...
See all Careers and Jobs at AlAlson Azhari Language Schools