- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Performing vessel draft surveys, barge surveys, on/off hire condition surveys and product inspections for vessels carrying a variety of products, mainly coal, Agri (Wheat and Corn) and fertilizers.
- Utilizing knowledge of ship construction, stability, terms and routines, as well as standard inspection and quality management procedures to conduct marine draft surveys.
- Using sophisticated draft surveying techniques (draft immersion) to calculate quantities of cargo loaded or discharged from vessels, taking into account any changes in weight that may take place during cargo operation.
- Utilizing standard methods and reporting procedures to draft survey reports, including certificates of weight, certificates of analysis, and certificates of hold cleanliness and tightness.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Marine Manufacturing & Services
About this Company
Target is a recruitment and HR solutions consultation company located in Alexandria who has the unique honor to serve both job seekers and employers. We recruit several types of candidates in many multinational, international and local companies which are located in either...
See all Careers and Jobs at Target Recruitment & HR Solutions