- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop and implement regulatory instructions for warehousing Operations as per policies and procedures (receipt, inspection, stocking, distribution and handling of goods and materials) and enforce the adherence to their requirements and make sure all instructions are followed by the warehouse staff.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security & safety procedures and conduct daily inspections of the warehouses’ conditions and surrounding security features and check the safety of the stored items and the presence of safety means against fire.
- Manage Warehouse In/Outbound Operations to ensure timely issuance of goods/items on regular basis to production locations and control timely loading / un-loading of Sales Direct / Indirect vehicles and monitor and approve all transfers among warehouses.
- Maintain clean and organized physical conditions of the warehouses’ work areas at all times to manage the storage layouts to facilitate the rotation for all goods and materials to ensure optimal use of available spaces for stocking and outbound of materials and goods according to FIFO rules.
- Track and report The 6-months (Non- Moving / Near Expiry ) stocks and inform the management for further action as well as reporting daily stock movement and report for slow / fast moving items.
- Ensure that the damaged and expired inventory are segregated, excluded and separated from the good inventory and report to finance to finalize approvals for the execution for each month as per policy as well as rejected materials to be returned to the suppliers.
- Ensure immediate repair of any defects detected during the daily inspection of warehouses’ physical conditions and ensure the preservation of goods that require low/cold temperature.
- Ensure that commodity & Packaging dispatches are based on pre-approved dispatch authorization memos from the Planning Manager and complies with approved S&OP forecasted volumes.
- Supervise the warehouses’ Keepers and follow up on assigned tasks, including verification of stock cards, cross checking between supply requests and in/outbound of stocks.
- Play key role in supervising the documentation of the goods received & issued by Warehouses’ Keepers within the IT System to ensure accurate reporting & effective use of Software and settle the discrepancies.
- Plan and manage the shift operations for Warehouse function to ensure the effective usage of resources as and when required and ensure effective and efficient fork/hand lift operations within Warehouses.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data within the system through carrying out sudden & periodic inventory checking.
- Coordinate with Procurement department for delivery schedule for receiving of goods from suppliers as per Purchase Order delivery dates and production requirements to arrange un-loading labor staff and secure the storage spaces.
- Develop, in coordination with Planning Manager, the inventory management metrics (Stock levels / Re-ordering Levels / inventory turnover rate /Warehouse Capacity) to ensure availability of the goods & materials without stocking-out in any items for continuous production.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce.
- Major: any
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position, preferable in FMCG industry
Very Good / Excellent command of English (written and verbal).
Very Good computer skills, preferable having ICDL certificate.
Very Good Knowledge of (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Very good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to work under pressure and team player.
- Fast learner – accurate- punctual- attention to details.
- Excellent Time-Management skills & ability to meet deadlines.
- Hard worker – willing to accept challenges.
- Decision – making & problem solving abilities.
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Excellent Planning and analytical skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Superior Problem Solving Skills
Supply Chain Management
Time & Task Management Skills
About this Company
The Alexandria confectionery & chocolate company - was established year 1919 by Tomy Khresto, to become the first Confectionery & Chocolate company in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Corona
The company was nationalized in 1963 & become the icon of the public sector in sweet...