Critical Thinking -
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Active Listening
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
Reading Comprehension -
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
Judgment and Decision Making
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Complex Problem Solving
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions. Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
Systems Evaluation -
- Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
Social Perceptiveness -
- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Teaching others how to do something. Persuasion
- Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
Management of Personnel Resources
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
Management of Material Resources
- Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things. Mathematics
- Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
About this Company
الفكرة كانت محاولة لإكتشاف بُعد آخر للتصييف وذلك بإضافة مزيد من المتعه للإقامة فى رأس سدر، ومن ثم تم إختيار الموقع بجوار حمامات فرعون .. تلك المنطقة الثرية بالأماكن الطبيعية والأثرية التى تضيف متعه أخرى للأجازة.
See all Careers and Jobs at Greek Island Egypt
فبهذه المنطقة تقع “حمامات فرعون” ذات المياه الكبيريتية...