- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Construction engineers are key cogs to successfully completing a construction project.
- The projects that they work on might include designing a drainage and sewage system, constructing a building
- Construction engineers often use computers when producing and analyzing their designs for a project.
- Their job requires being able to put together a good team to complete a project.
- Construction engineers need to possess the proper knowledge of estimating, planning and controlling the costs associated with construction projects.
- They may have an engineering degree and some construction work experience, or they may obtain a bachelor's degree in construction engineering.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
About this Company
Misrfoods factory had been established in July 1994 in 5th Industrial Zone, Area 48/ a 6th of October City
See all Careers and Jobs at Marbella For Food Industry
We started by gum products as Marbella(Coating tablets) and NINO (double twist) products, We succeeded To increase our products categories range to include...