- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
9,000 to 11,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Nagwa is looking to hire a highly motivated person to lead our video developers in the production of our educational videos for students all over the world. It is their responsibility to ensure the produced videos’ compliance with the company’s in-house guidelines and the effective delivery of their scientific content.
- Managing Nagwa’s videos development team and freelance video developers to ensure that the produced videos are aligned with the company’s in-house guidelines and scope
- Developing the required work processes needed by the videos development team to develop our videos
- Assessing the videos produced to ensure that they are pedagogically sound and that they meet Nagwa’s in-house standards in terms of quality and educational value
- Managing, monitoring, and regularly measuring team members’ work deliverables to ensure efficiency and productivity
- Assigning tasks to team members in a balanced manner based on priority and each member’s skills
- Working closely with team members to help improve their output and guiding them to solve any performance problems through regular coaching
- Presenting regular reports of the team’s output to management to evaluate the progress and to determine any needed support
- Creating and maintaining a high-quality work environment and keeping team members motivated
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in education, e-learning, or any equivalent degree
- 3+ years of experience in e-learning and digital education (whether in Arabic or English)
- Good command of the English language
- Good understanding of scientific content in both Arabic and English
- Background in digital education, media, or video production
- Excellent command of Arabic vocabulary and grammar is a plus
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...