- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Monitor the daily Health & Safety performance of a company and identifies issues that require corrective action;
- Provide direction to the Health & Safety supervisors in the implementation of the all Project’s Health & Safety plan and corrective actions to improve performance;
- Facilities for the review and development of the Project’s Health & Safety plan,
- Recommend the formulation of new / revised policies and procedures and ensure dissemination and implementation of the project;
- Participates with managers/supervisors in departmental planning and program development where appropriate;
- Provide directions and facilities development of Health & Safety orientation/training programs for manual and non-manual personnel;
- Where appropriate, participates in accident/incident investigations, the documentation of causative factors, and the preparation of reports;
- Oversight of the auditing of Health and Safety practices across the project; the documentation of findings; the determination of corrective actions; and the monitoring of implementation plans for corrective actions;
- Represent the Health & Safety department in senior meetings with clients, contractors and department managers to advise them of developing Health & Safety issues which will affect their operations;
- Participate in Health and Safety personnel recruitment, training and development.
- Highlighting Employee concerns about workplace hazards, unsafe practices, and QHSSE Performance.
- Formally escalating QHSSE issues to management.
- Assure implementation and appropriate follow up for SMS and the company HSE policy.
- Indirect contact with company fleet to provide all necessary technical support to ensure appropriate implementation of all SMS procedures and requirements.
- Make the internal audits on board our vessels and sectors.
- Follow up NCs with proposed corrective actions to ensure implementations and close up.
- Ensure all ERT are will communicate in emergency situations in a timely manner and follow up implementation of ERT recommendations and decisions in case the DPA not attend.
- Assist the DPA to provide the annual budget related to safety department.
- Monitor & follow up safety equipment on board our fleet vessels + camps + sectors to ensure them in good, proper working conditions and date of certificates are valid.
- Collecting data and information for all new conventions, requirements, legislation and laws related to marine vessels.
- Follow up and ensure proper execution of annual drills plan and training on board the vessels are provided and in a satisfactory manner.
- Collecting data & information and present it to DPA in order to Contribute in preparation & arrangements for annual management review for SMS.
- Collaborate with Risk Assessment for safety activities.
- Participate in Tender studies in coordination with concerned parties.
- Follow up the validity SMC for vessels.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Oil and Gas
About this Company
Maridive Group is the largest company providing offshore marine and oil support services in Egypt and the largest regionally, in terms of fleet size.
See all Careers and Jobs at Maridive Group
Maridive was founded in 1978 by Capt. Issa Eleish, Mr. Magdy Zeid and Mr. Maged Nadim. Thanks to their great...