- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity l purchases, inventory imported and exported
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product cost regarding certificate of origin, manufacturing , methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual import & custom costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in future purchases
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Balances on all bank accounts
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program. Reconciles finished goods inventories
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Founded in 2008, B.I.G. – ElBarbary Investment Group is a holding company and global provider of automotive auto parts‚ Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)‚ and aftermarket spare parts.
See all Careers and Jobs at Barbary Investment Group
B.I.G. Aims at restructuring the automotive parts market by providing customers...