- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
This role bridges the creative and technical aspects of project delivery and supervising a team of Front-end Developers. Ultimately, the Front-end Team Leader is responsible for all aspects of Front-end technical development including all project related browser and server technologies responsible for rendering the user experience.
- Responsible for defining the Front-end framework to solve complex designs and interactions that reflect the creative and art direction provided.
- Responsible for creation of all coded Front-end deliverable.
- Responsible for mentorship and guidance to technical team members in all project activities on multiple small to medium sized projects or one large project
- Able to shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project.
- Identifies new opportunities for their client. Develops innovative ideas for the account
- Participates in developing supporting proposal materials for projects
- Participates in scoping and planning work
- Be a thought leader in the Front-end technologies and space.
- Lead recruiting of new Front-end employees
Skills And Qualifications
- At least 5+ years of experience hand-coding HTML(5), CSS(3) and other UI technologies
- Experience in back-end frameworks used to develop dynamic web pages
- Expertise developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- Experience with XML: XSLT, DTD or Schema modeling, DOM/XPath/SAX parsing
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and version control systems
- User Interface Design, Information Architecture, graphic design experience a plus
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation
- Experience developing accessible websites (Section 508, W3C WAI Guidelines, etc.)
- Experiences Optimizing for Search Engines
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with the client as a trusted advisor
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written & oral communication as well as presentation skills
- Proven Team management skills
About this Company
StarWallet Labs is a full integrated digital corporate operating in Cairo since 2011, providing digital services, solutions and products to a wide range of clients who market their products / brands to consumers in the MENA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Starwallet Labs
We came in with one mission in mind,...