- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 3,000 EGP per month, Mobile Allowance + Potential For Profit Sharing, Bonus Based On Department And Company Performance; Employee Healthcare/Benefits/Vacation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator for our business in the Lubricant Distribution market.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Sales manager and will be responsible for Marketing Activities including:
- Coordinate internal and external communications activity, including sales & marketing collateral, web content management and design, press releases, presentations, and sales proposal formats.
- Help design and implement various promotional and advertising campaigns to include adopting market-specific promotional collateral and demonstrations.
- Help plan and coordinate marketing programs and promotions with Sales as part of the 1-year sales and marketing plan.
- Develop and implement promotional and advertising campaigns to reflect market-specific needs.
- Leverage digital marketing communications tools and assets.
- Maintain market analysis along with consolidating current industry trends.
- Support the distributor’s use of the brand and support brand integrity compliance.
- Communicate with supplier on program/promotion effectiveness for continuous improvement purposes.
- Develop Distributor Marketing plan
- Primary user of the supplier’s marketing asset center and responsible for proper use of materials
- Coordinate any supplier provided business development funds or marketing financial assistance programs (where applicable)
About this Company
Prime Oil has over  years experience of distributing engine and industrial lubricants backed up by a reputation for delivering quality products and consumer satisfaction. We operate from our [fully owned] facilities comprising 750 m² of warehousing space in Prime Oil and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Prime Oil