- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Responsible for monitoring quantitatively and qualitatively the KPI’s of the production line
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Supporting the business to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Inspect, test, and measure products being produced.
- Prepare all required reports on test results.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Recently, the industry process flourished remarkably as a result of using modern instruments, while the benefits of these machines they have increased the potential threat to workers and that Governments have resorted to placing OSH laws, companies faced a lot of problems,...
See all Careers and Jobs at power safety industrial