- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the Recruitment Cycle.
- Preparing man power plan according to company's business plan and in coordination with departments' heads, determining expected number of needed employees, and the ways and channels to recruit them.
- Receive the job applications or CVs submitted from (Facebook,LINKED IN, e-mails. and referrals).
- Maintains an updated and organized CV Bank & Recruitment Tracker of applicants.
- Receives approved hiring requests, Contact short listed candidates, conduct phone screening investigation, conduct proper testing according to requirements, conduct initial interviews, and coordinates with concerned department heads to schedule technical interviews.
- Receive work papers from the new hires and sign the work contract with them.
- Conducting new hires orientation
- Preparing training needs analysis (TNA) of the staff in collaboration with line managers and identifying the purpose for requested training.
- Develop a training plan the company needs training and follow-up implementation.
- Searching for best offers from training providers, preparing training kit, and coordinating between training centers and trainees.
- Evaluate training courses and evaluate training Effectively
- Maintain continuous alignment with ISO Audit Requirements
- Delivering Training Based on BSC System and Calculating ROI
- Designing The Training Plan to Measure Gap Analysis to Handle
- Performance Improvement Based on Career Path Developing and Succession Plan To Make Employees Loyalty and Satisfied to Grow
Performance Appraisal Responsibilities
- Manage performance appraisal preparations including analyzing jobs to determine key result areas (KRA), key performance indicators (KPI) creating and updating appraisal forms, coordinating with department managers, and avoiding unfair appraising.
- Develop the appraisal consolidated analysis to determine needed training, recommended updates on job description and compensation strategies, and notes for recruitment.
- Follow-up to evaluate the performance of the new employees of the company.
- Responsible for the company organizational chart.
- Responsible for medical insurance whether governmental or with private medical care company.
- Responsible for issuing Visa Card for employees in coordination with the bank.
- Conduct exit interview with the resigned employees.
- Prepare and update job descri
About this Company
Misrfoods factory had been established in July 1994 in 5th Industrial Zone, Area 48/ a 6th of October City
See all Careers and Jobs at Marbella For Food Industry
We started by gum products as Marbella(Coating tablets) and NINO (double twist) products, We succeeded To increase our products categories range to include...