- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
DEVELOPMENT OF NEW PRODUCTS:
- Develop work plan & process for Conduct studies, analysis, reports & tech support for new products ss per agreed calendar
- Develop Formula of new & current products.
- Review specifications of all raw materials and update as necessary.
- Select raw materials and ingredients that result in enhancing quality and cost reduction.
- Build up a cooperative work relationship with the other teams in Lab, Quality, Production, Purchasing, and Marketing etc.
- Ensuring the new product meets the product specification.
- Developing products to budget
- Developing products on time
- Developing products to meet the target Production costs
- Developing products that can be produced quickly and economically
- Developing products to comply with regulatory requirements
- Developing products that meet specified quality levels as detailed in the product quality plan.
- Create and update Formula of new & current products on SAP System.
- Make Appraisals for new Flavors and Materials.
- Prepares design for an assigned system. This may include layout, Process Flow.
- Enhancement of existing products
- Enhancing the product in some way, giving it extra features, improving its performance, changing its appearance, or making it cheaper to produce, and shelf life tests (Regular and random appraisals) etc. to keep their product ahead of the competition and spreads the large capital outlay associated with developing products over a longer period, update Formula of current products on SAP System.
Interfacing with Production:
- While a new product is being developed, development staff and Production staff interact to ensure that the product is manufacturability. The intention is to ensure low cost Production and short Production times, while maintaining quality standards.
- We shall assume that a set of product manufacturing instructions are produced, by development and Production staff, as each new product is developed.
- In addition to the product manufacturing instructions, a product Production test schedule is also produced, which defines the various tests that must be carried out when the product is manufactured.
- Make Training on new process for labors.
About this Company
Misrfoods factory had been established in July 1994 in 5th Industrial Zone, Area 48/ a 6th of October City
See all Careers and Jobs at Marbella For Food Industry
We started by gum products as Marbella(Coating tablets) and NINO (double twist) products, We succeeded To increase our products categories range to include...