- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- As a Quality Assurance Coordinator for Complain Team, you will work to maintain the excellent standards within brands, suppliers and Central processing facility in handling Store, guest and customers complaints.
Key Performance Areas to include but not limited to:
- Review and evaluate Store complaints and take necessary actions with Stores and suppliers.
- Identify the Root Cause and ensure that corrective and preventive actions are implemented to avoid reoccurrence of the incident.
- Dealing with various types of incidents and working with people from various brands and Head Office functions.
- Maintaining data integrity through astute attention to detail
- Issuing a weekly and Monthly complaint reports for all brands.
- Supporting the business to ensure quality standards are maintained
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
The story of The Bakery Shop is one that can only be told in fairy tales. Since the inception of TBS in 2008, it has become one of the most successful Egyptian business ventures in recent years. It all started in the summer of 2008 where three childhood friends Tarek El Nazer,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Delicious Bakery