- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Creating a portfolio of client and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting sales targets.
- Training new account executives
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
The league is the cornerstone of a syndicate for marketers in Egypt and the Middle-East. With the region becoming a highly volatile market, the creativity of marketers and their savviness in the business world is standing out as one of the most highly valued and demanded skills in the marketplace.
See all Careers and Jobs at The Marketers League