- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Basic Salary + Commission Based
About the Job
- Identifying customers and opportunities in industrial sector
- Performs sales activities and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with management.
- Conducting customer visits.
- Following up quotations and closing orders.
- Collecting market information relevant to the product and competition
- Ensuring delivery of all financial targets for the targeted accounts and understands their future outsourcing needs, and current business challenges.
- Supports new products, services and solutions into the Alimex markets.
- Leads the overall relationships and account management for the targeted customers.
- Strong communicator and influencer who is able to operate at a senior level
- Ensures the company meets/exceeds sales goals and targets
- Continuously tracks, monitors and reports on sales performance and progress
- Complies with all ethics, laws, regulations and policies
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Energy and Utilities Engineering Services
About this Company
Alimex Group was founded by Eng. Samuel Naguib, in 1982.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alimex
Alimex Group is the first company in the Middle-East to produce Sealing Devices all Asbestos-Free! Our 2013 Cement Projects turnover was $30 Million, and our Direct Sales turnover was over $4 Million. This...